VanderSat Data Products Release Notes¶
Version 1.0: Haarlem¶
The Haarlem release improves the soil moisture, VOD and LST products by including better RFI filtering and processing of the 36 Ghz data. In addition, an operational service of the Derived Root zone soil moisture (DRZSM) is introduced.
|File type changes, climatology change in RFI areas, new api names|
- Soil moisture and VOD are now stored and served as
- Updated flagging for soil moisture, lst and vod (see Flags data file description for LST, VOD and SM)
- Improved metadata in tiff and netcdf files
- Updated RFI detection at the footprint level
- Updated Ka-Band processing to remove spatial artifacts (visible in X and C Band soil moisture)
- Improved intercalibration of AMSRE and AMSR2
As of version 1.0 the version number of the product is part of the API product name by default An explanation is given in Product naming convention. Be sure to switch to the new products as soon as possible als the old products will de deprecated and eventually support will end.
|Old name||New name|